We are glad to welcome you on the website of FAX.de GmbH. This website informs visitors about our products. It also offers the opportunity to become a FAX.de-customer in an electronic way or to cultivate your relationship with us.
The protection of personal data and their confidential handling is an important concern of our visitors and customers. FAX.de is aware of that and respects and protects the privacy of visitors and customers.
We have built our website so that you can visit FAX.de the web, without being personally identifiable, and without that personal information be disclosed. If you decide, however, disclose personal information to us, you can be sure we use that information only for the purpose for which they were given to us (for example) building and maintaining your customer relationship FAX.de. Always there, where you can provide us with information that this happens via secure connections, so that it can not be publicly accessed your data.
FAX.de grants visitors and customers with transparency, freedom of choice, controllability and safety for the collection, processing and use or transfer of personal data.
On the website of FAX.de you can order products and services, send inquiries or request information. Within the result of your personal or business please contact us about your name, address, postal address, enter already existing communication facilities and other building or to the maintenance of existing contractual relationships necessary facts. Would you like to complete an online contract to one of our products, the data you enter will be saved only for us, if you send the data. Discard any such order, the data is not accepted by us.
When you visit our Web site to automatically collect information. These records should be anonymous and will be assigned to any person. FAX.de realized that the visit was purely statistical surveys on its website.
To further improve our communications to you and to continually improve our products and services, it may happen that we ask for information regarding your personal and professional interests, their experiences with our products, or to more detailed information for contacting you . This information is not necessarily required to sign a contract with FAX.de. You can deny us, therefore, at any time.
In accordance with applicable law, we will inform you in writing, on request, whether and which personal data about you is stored by us. To request this confidence to our Data Protection Officer.
In the public directory of procedures FAX.de the information according to § 4e BDSG Here you'll find them for inspection.
FAX.de will never sell, rent, or lease your personal data to third parties. If we are not authorized by you or if legally required, we transmit your personal data that were online communicated to us only to businesses that use these data in accordance with the purpose of collecting data on our behalf and are subject to our guidelines to protect your personal information.
FAX.de will not use the personal information you provide online information for those other than those described above, without having previously set and obtaining your consent. It is your choice whether we contact you for direct marketing campaigns, or use your data already collected for other marketing purposes. You can contradict at any time with effect for the future.
Controllability and safety
We offer our customers after login the option to directly access their data. To protect your privacy and your security, we take the necessary steps to verify your identity before we can grant you access or make changes. Therefore, only customers who have agreed to do so with an access password to use this page.
When FAX.de website contains links to other companies, they serve only to your comfort. If you use these links, you leave the website of FAX.de. If you decide to visit one of the sites of other companies on a link, it must do so at your own risk. FAX.de assumes no liability therefor.
The security of your digital informations is very important for FAX.de. We will therefore take technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized access to the data collected from you online as well as the unauthorized disclosure of that information against loss, accidental or deliberate manipulation of protecting and guaranteeing a legitimate use of the data.
What information does App obtain and how is it used?
FaxCenter application collects such information as your name, your email address, your address, phone number and payment method* (*only Android devices) by user registration. On the iOS devices all payments are made by Apple.
FreeFax application can store your email address if you buy one of our available products in the app (e.g. fax pages package).
Permission the app may required
- Contacts permission
- Users are able to select a fax number from contacts to send a fax.
- Camera permission
- This permission allows user to use phone's camera to scan documents and send them as a fax
All data you type in the app are transferred to the provider through a secure connection.
Public Procedures directory
§ 4g BDSG's advice, we give every one according to § 4e BDSG the following about the set at FAX.de procedures for automatic processing of personal data in that regard:
- Name of the controller
- Fax.de GmbH
- Bernd Zschaler, Klaus Viebrock
- Head of Data Processing
- Thorsten Schmidt
- Address of office responsible
- FAX.de GmbH
Bei den Kämpen 10
- Purpose of the collection, processing or use
- FAX.de is operator of a transit center for advanced internet fax, SMS, E-Mail, mail letters, and digital signatures for business and residential customers. The collection, processing and use off all data is performed exclusively in behalf of the above mentioned purposes.
- Description of affected population groups and the related data and data categories
- Information from customers, employees and suppliers to the extent that they meet the under 4 these purposes are required.
- Recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be disclosed
- Public authorities if there are overriding legal provisions,
- external contractors in accordance with § 11 BDSG,
- external bodies and internal FAX.de areas to meet the under 4 such purposes.
- Set periods for deleting data
- The deletion of data delivered by the end of the legal, statutory or contractual retention periods. If data are not affected by this will be deleted when the under 4 purposes specified accounts.
- Planned data transfer to third countries
- No transfer to third countries is planned.